For my May 3 Minimum GOAL: 1 hour
YES! I DID IT! I continued working on the SITUATION/COMPLICATIONS. With only a 1 hour goal, I actually nearly doubled it by working WELL over the first hour. Then I guess I flipped out, because I forgot to post it.
NOW, for TODAY, my May 4 Minimum Goal: 2 hours
YES! I DID IT! I actually worked for six-and-a-half HOURS. Went beyond the SITUATION/COMPLICATIONS. Added several new characters. Came up with appropriate Welsh names for all of the well-over 20 characters, plus two French names, all appropriate to the character and the time period and place. Came up with two important and key characters for the opening of the story. Tomorrow, with a little clean-up on today’s work, (and packing to go on vacation Wednesday, getting meds. together, etc., etc., etc.) I should be able to rewrite the opening scenes with much more tension!