Easy as A, B, C . . . from BB
From funny facts to fantasmic (though, hopefully, out-dated) laws:
- Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second!
- The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card!
- Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
- A person uses approximately fifty‑seven sheets of toilet paper each day!
- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
- Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year!
- A fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.!
- Tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating!
- A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans!
- In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile.
- In Georgia, it is against the law to slap a man on the back or front.
See you day-after-tomorrow on Saturday’s Softcover!